The College of Science and Technology is pleased to invite sealed bids from the eligible license holders for the supply of air tickets via the most direct routes from the following sector.
- Type of Class: Economy (1 Pax)
21 st January, 2019 Paro to Bangkok
7 th February, 2019 Bangkok to Paro
22 nd January, 2019 Bangkok to Indonesia
6 th February, 2019 Indonesia to Bangkok
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All bids must be in a sealed envelope marked as “Quotation for Air Tickets” to the President, College of Science and Technology latest by 31 st December, 2018 before 11.00AM and will be opened at 2 PM on the same day.
- The rates should be quoted as per the sector given above and will be selected for the most economical route. However, bidders are requested not to quote for budget airlines.
- Any bids received by the purchaser after the deadline for submission of bids prescribed by the purchaser, will be declared “Late” and rejected and returned
unopened to the bidder.
- Unconditional quotations like an increase of fares or changes of airlines at the time of travel are not accepted.
- Tender document should contain a photocopy of valid trade license issued by Ministry of Economic Affairs.
- Tenders should be accompanied with a lump sum amount of Nu. 5000/- only as earnest money deposit in the form of draft/cash warrant in favor of President, College of Science and Technology.
- The earnest money of the lowest evaluated bidder shall be retained with the College as performance security deposit and will be returned only after the delivery of the air tickets mentioned in the supply order for the above sector.
- In case the lowest bidder withdraws his/her bid then the second lowest bidder shall be asked to purchase and issue tickets and the difference amount shall be borne by the lowest bidder.