The College of Science and Technology is offering 20 seats each in BE Civil and Electrical Engineering, 5 seats each in BE Electronics & Communication Engineering and Information Technology for 2020-2021 academic sessions to In-Service candidates with Diploma in Civil, Electrical, Electronics & Communication, and Information Technology respectively. The duration of the programme is 3 years full time. The tuition fee will be charged based on RUB directives. Accommodation will be provided as per College policy. Interested candidates from government/corporate/private sector should send their application to the College along with a letter of recommendation from the employer. Selection will be based on the entrance examination.
Entrance Examination will be of three hours duration and will comprise of:
1. Civil Engineering:
- Mathematics, Engineering Science (Physics and Chemistry), Strength of Materials and Fluid Mechanics
2. Electrical Engineering:
- Mathematics, Engineering Science (Physics and Chemistry), Electrical Engineering Circuits and Electronics.
3. Electronics and Communication Engineering:
- Mathematics, Engineering Science (Physics and Chemistry), Electronics & Circuit Devices and Communication
4. Information Technology:
- Mathematics, Engineering Science (Physics and Chemistry), Programming Fundamental, Databases and networking.
Applications will be received no later than 3rd February 2020 along with 2 passports sized photographs and non-refundable entrance examination fee of Nu.2000/- in the form of Demand Draft payable to President, College of Science and Technology, Phuentsholing, Bhutan.
- Issuance of Examination Card: February 10, 2020 (9:00 am to 11:00 am)
- Date of examination: February 11, 2020 (9:00 am – 12:00 noon)
- Venue: College of Science and Technology, Phuentsholing
- Result Declaration: February 17, 2020
Registration of the selected candidates for the programme should be completed by March 17, 2020 (along with the payment of Nu 5000.00 as an advance tuition fee which is non-refundable if a candidate withdraws after registration).
Failure to register by March 17, 2020, the seat will be allocated to the other candidates.