- Event Title: System Administration and Network Monitoring
- Target audience: School Lab assistants and ICT Officers.
- When: October 13-15, 2021, Time: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Where: Thimphu, Bhutan
- Organizer: College of Science and Technology, Royal University of Bhutan, Phuentsholing
- Details Information about the Event:
The workshop on “System Administration and Network Monitoring” is supported by Asi@Connect which will be held from October 13th -15th, 2021 from 9 AM to 5.00 PM organized by the College of Science and Technology, Royal University of Bhutan in collaboration with the Ministry of Education and Department of Information Technology and Telecom. This workshop is designed for school lab assistants and ICT officers working at schools, district office, and Ministry of Education especially involved with system management, network monitoring and management, troubleshooting, and Moodle LMS. The main objective of the program is to train the IT lab assistants and ICT officers who will be responsible for the management of systems and networks for supporting e-Learning in schools.
The Expected Outcomes of the training programme:
At the end of the program, the participants are expected to be able to:
- Learn basics of computer networking and implement campus network
- Use basic and useful command-line commands for managing and troubleshooting network
- Setup and manage network systems in the campus network
- Operate and monitor a campus network
- Act as an administrator for Moodle as the learning management system