The College of Science and Technology is offering 20 seats each in BE Civil and Electrical Engineering, 5 seats each in BE Electronics & Communication Engineering and Information Technology for the 2020-2021 academic session to In-Service candidates with Diploma in Civil, Electrical, Electronics & Communication, and Information Technology respectively. The duration of the programme is 3 years full time. The tuition fees will be charged based on RUB directives. Accommodation will be provided as per College policy. Interested candidates from the government/corporate/private sector should send their application to the College along with a letter of recommendation from the employer. Selection will be based on the entrance examination.
Entrance Examination will be conducted online and will comprise of:
- Civil Engineering: - Mathematics, Engineering Science (Physics and Chemistry), Strength of Materials and Fluid Mechanics
- Electrical Engineering: - Mathematics, Engineering Science (Physics and Chemistry), Electrical Engineering Circuits and Electronics.
- Electronics and Communication Engineering: - Mathematics, Engineering Science (Physics and Chemistry), Electronics & Circuit Devices and Communication Engineering
- Information Technology: - Mathematics, Engineering Science (Physics and Chemistry), Programming Fundamental, Databases, and networking.
Applications will be received no later than 13th February 2021 along with a non-refundable entrance examination fee of Nu.1000/- which should be paid online
- Issuance of user name and password: February 17, 2021
- Date of examination: February 19, 2021 (9:00 – 11:00 am)
- Mode of examination: Online
- Result Declaration: February 27, 2021
Registration of the selected candidates for the programme should be completed by April 9, 2021 (along with the payment of Nu 5000.00 as an advance tuition fee which is non-refundable if a candidate withdraws after registration).
Failure to register by April 9, 2021, the seat will be allocated to the other candidates.