Attention: 3rd-year students (Civil, Electrical, Engineering Geology) and 3rd-year Architecture students:
The nomination and selection procedures are as follows. There has been a change in the procedures based on the information received from the UPV Spain Project Coordinator.
Please read the instructions very carefully:
- The students shall submit the files/applications in hard copy mentioned in the checklist attached (Appendix 1 attached here) to the undersigned latest by September 24, Saturday, before 12:00 PM. The relevant documents shall be compiled on the sequence of nomination criteria listed in Appendix 1. Any missing documents (unintentional/deliberate) or not clearly readable will be evaluated as zero against the criteria.
- After September 24, the list of admitted and excluded applicants will be published. The excluded students will be allowed to submit their allegations within the time frame, which will be notified after September 24 by the undersigned. After resolving the claims will be published the final list of admitted students.
- The selection committee will evaluate the merits of the candidates and will publish the list of selected students according to the scores obtained.
- The selection committee will nominate two students & three standby students and will send their nominations to the UPV Spain Project Coordinator for their acceptance before September 30 Friday.
- The selected students shall receive mail from UPV Project Coordinator with the instructions to process their application online.
- The selected students should choose the courses to study at UPV in close consultation with UPV Project Coordinator and HoDs/PLs.