This is to inform all the students selected for 2020 admission to the College of Science and Technology that they are required to report to the College on 18 and 19 August 2020 for registration and induction programme. The tentative schedule for registration and orientation programmes are as follows
|1||18th August 2020||9:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M.||B.E. in Civil Engineering|
|2||12:00 P.M to 3:00 P.M.||Bachelor of Architecture|
|3||2:00 P.M to 4:00 P.M.||B.E. in Information Technology|
|4||19th August 2020||9:00 A.M. to 10:30 A.M||B.E in Instrumentation and Control Engg.|
|5||10:30 A.M to 12:00 P.M||B.E. in Engineering Geology|
|6||1:00 PM to 2:30 P.M||B.E. in Electrical Engineering|
|7||2:30 P.M to 4:00 P.M.||B.E. in Electronics and Communication Engg.|
All the students are requested to bring the following documents for registration:
- Citizenship Identity Card or Letter received from Immigration/Census and Civil Registration (Original and Copy)
- Class X Mark sheet and Pass Certificate (Original and copy)
- Class XII Mark sheet and Pass Certificate (Original and copy)
- School Leaving Certificate/Transfer Certificate (Original and copy)
- Character Certificate (Original and copy)
- Information on House No. and Thram No.
- Recent Passport Size Photos (4 Nos.)
- Undertaking Form (Completed). The form is available on the college website.
All the students are required to bring the following things for personal use:
- Face mask (3 pairs, washable)
- Big Size Sickle (1 each)
- Medium Size Bucket (1 each)
- Toilet brush/floor wiper
- Bed Clothes (Mattress, quilt/blanket, bed sheets, etc.)
- Plates, Cups, and Spoons
- Umbrella and Mosquito Nets
- 10 digits Scientific Calculator (1 No.)
The students selected for the Architecture programme are asked to check the college website for a list of things they need to buy while reporting.
Recommendation: The College strongly recommends students to have their own bank account (preferably BoB) for the transaction of their stipend, whenever required.
Please contact Mr Bharat K Humagai, Dean, Student Affairs at 17161040 for any further queries.