The College of Science and Technology is offering 12 seats in BE Civil Engineering, 10 seats Electrical Engineering, 5 seats in BE Electronics & Communication Engineering, and 10 seats in BE Information Technology for the 2023-2024 academic session to In-Service candidates with Diploma in Civil, Electrical, Electronics & Communication, and Information Technology respectively.
The duration of the programme is 3 years full-time. The tuition fees will be charged based on RUB directives. Accommodation will be provided as per College policy.
Interested candidates from the government/corporate/private sector should send their application to the College along with a letter of recommendation from the employer.
Selection will be based on the entrance examination.
Entrance Examination will be conducted online and will comprise of:
- Civil Engineering: - Mathematics, Engineering Science (Physics and Chemistry), Strength of Materials, Surveying and Fluid Mechanics
- Electrical Engineering: - Mathematics, Engineering Science (Physics and Chemistry), Electrical Engineering Circuits and Electronics.
- Electronics and Communication Engineering: - Mathematics, Engineering Science (Physics and Chemistry), Electronics & Circuit Devices and Communication Engineering
- Information Technology: - Mathematics, Engineering Science (Physics and Chemistry), Programming Fundamental, Databases, and networking.
Applications will be received no later than 15th March 2023 along with a non-refundable entrance examination fee of Nu.1000/- which should be paid online.
The Applicants are requested to send the applications to this email address:
འ་ནི་གློག་འཕྲིན་ཁ་བྱང༌འདི་ ཨེས་པམ་བོཊ(spambots)་ལས་བསྲུང་ནུག འདི་བལྟ་ནིའི་དོན་ལུ་ ཁྱོད་ཀྱིས་(avaScript)་འདི་ ལྕོགས་ཅན་བཟོ།
- Issuance of user name and password: March 17, 2023
- Date of examination: March 18, 2023 (9:00 – 11:00 am)
- Mode of examination: Online
- Result Declaration: March 21, 2023
Registration of the selected candidates for the programme should be completed by April 10, 2023 (along with the payment of Nu 5000.00 as an advance tuition fee which is non-refundable if a candidate withdraws after registration).
Failure to register by April 10, 2023, the seat will be allocated to the other candidates.
For clarification, kindly contact Dr. Tashi, Dean of Academic Affairs +975-17929365, Passang Dema +975-17652414 during office hours.