Applications are invited from Bhutanese Nationals having BSc/MSc/Ph.D. (Chemistry) preferably Physical Chemistry for the post of Associate Lecturer or Lecturer in Chemistry on a fixed term basis. Interested candidates meeting the criteria may apply to the College on or before 10th July 2019.
- Employment Application Form (RUB) (Click Here to Download)
- Copy of citizenship ID Card
- Security Clearance Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Work Experience Certificate if any
- Audit Clearance Certificate (If presently employed)
- No Objection Certificate ( from your employer if presently working)
- Full Present Address and Tele/Mobile No.
For more details on the position profile, Please Click Here to Download.