A team of Young Entrepreneurs, self-employed icons and a representative from the Department of Intellectual Property visited CST to orient staff and students of the college on Entrepreneurship, Self-Employment, and the Intellectual Property as a part of the Lead Alliance Project.
1. Zigyal Tshering and Rohit Upreti – One-Click Shop
2. Rikesh Gurung – The Green Roads
3. Tshering Yangdon(Pinky) – Singer and Composer
4. A representative from the Department of Intellectual Property, MOEA
5. Nima Tshering(Nala) -Rapper and Music Artist
The program was on the sharing of success stories by the young entrepreneurs and live performances by the two prominent Bhutanese singers.
There was also a panel discussion followed by Question and Answer session on the seminar topic, moderated by Mr. Leki Bumpa.
We had a popular artist and President of MStudio, Mr. Choeying Jatsho as an anchor of the session and LAVANYA Films and Photography to cover the event.
Article contributed by CST Media Club